Abbey Mill Boitzenburg
Once the watermill of the 13th century belonged to the Cistercian monastery Marienpforte. During the 16th century the mill passed into the ownership of the family von Arnim and was plundered and destroyed in the Thirty Years' War. In 1699 the watermill was rebuilt and got lots of different tenants and technical modernization. The mill's inventory shows the technical changes from the 13th century to the 20th century. The mill is a touchable technical monument. See the miller's home in a turn-of-the-century style, a historical oven and an old forge.
17268 Boitzenburger Land
Tue to Sun: 10 am to 5 pm (Summertime), 10 am to 4 pm (Wintertime)